I like to prep my breakfasts and lunches for the week on the weekend to make the week just a little bit easier. I know I’m not the only one who does this, but it always makes me feel so accomplished when I’m done. Does anyone else feel like that? Well, this week my lunches will be consisting of Kale Broccoli Roll-Ups a recipe I found on greatist. For those of you who don’t know greatist is an amazing website that covers everything from workouts to healthy recipes and what they call happiness stories. I suggest hopping on over there and checking it out. Its’s really a great website!
Kale Broccoli Roll-Ups
- 1 bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive-oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large leaves of kale
- 1 roasted red pepper
- sunflower seeds: optional
- Warm up broccoli.
- Place broccoli, oil, pepper, garlic powder, and salt into a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Spread broccoli mixture onto kale, add red peppers and sunflower seeds, and roll up.
Hope you all enjoy this easy lunch and the broccoli mixture will last in the refrigerator for about a week!